The University of Kansas Libraries
Due Dates (When are the items I checked out due?)
All library users are responsible for keeping track of the due dates and times for materials and equipment checked out from the KU Libraries.
The staff member who checked out the library materials to you should tell you the due date and time. If you have questions or do not understand this information, please ask before you leave the service desk.
To find out when checked out items are due and whether they have been recalled:
- Go to the Library Catalog. Click My Account.
- Enter patron barcode, your last name, and click Login. KU students, faculty, and staff may also log in with their KU Online ID and Password.
- Scroll down to Items Checked Out to review list of items checked out, their statuses, and due dates.
- Charged (checked out) and Renewed items will display a due date.
- Recalled items display the new due date followed by a date in parenthesis that is the last previously recorded due date.
- If you need to renew any of the long-term loan items, see the instructions in Renewing Library Materials.
- Click Logout to exit your library record.