The University of Kansas Libraries
KU Libraries is committed to providing exceptional service. We value our patrons and want you to choose our services for your information needs.
In our interactions with you, we will:
- greet you and give you our full attention
- listen to your needs
- be helpful and courteous
- respect your privacy and confidentiality
- provide informed and knowledgeable assistance; when unable to help, we will be honest, suggest alternatives and/or refer you to a specialist
- keep you informed of the actions we are taking or the status of your request
- acknowledge users who are waiting for assistance and try to avoid long lines or delays
- keep service areas organized and neat
- verify that your needs have been met
- offer you an opportunity to provide feedback so that we can continually assess our policies and procedures for continuing improvements.
How are we doing?
We want to provide the best service possible and welcome your feedback. If you want to comment on our service or suggest improvements, please complete our Service Feedback form. The feedback form is available on our website or at the Watson and Anschutz service desks.
Need additional assistance?
Contact Jeromy Horkman, Watson Library Service Desk Supervisor
email@example.com or 785 864-8948