The University of Kansas Libraries
Kansas Residents, Adults Age 18 and Older
The following documentation is required to apply for a KU Library Borrower Card:
- A valid photo ID card, preferably a state issued driver’s license or photo ID.
- A document that provides proof of Kansas Residency, preferably the Kansas Driver’s License or State of Kansas issued photo ID card.
- Completion of the KU Library Borrower Card Application Form.
- Payment of $20.00/year (replacement cards cost $20.00).
- Renewal of the card for another year requires repeating the authentication process.