The University of Kansas Libraries
Request Information in My Account
The Request Information section will display two boxes if they are applicable to the borrower:
- Requests Pending
- Items Available
This section provides information about any items the borrower has:
- Entered a Recall request
- Placed a Retrieve from Shelf or TripSaver (call slip) request
- Item On Hold for check-out at a library service desk (Deliver to location); the expire date listed is the last day the item will be on the designated Hold Shelf for the requestor.
- Canceled the request
Definitions of the Statuses appearing in Requests Pending for Retrieve from Shelf and TripSaver items:
- Accepted: Request has been successfully placed, but the request has not yet been viewed by library staff
- Printed: Request has been printed, but not yet filled by library staff
- Not Filled: Library unable to fill request; brief “No Fill” reason appears. This reason also appears in the email notice sent to requestor.
- Expired: The request has expired.
- Error: An error occurred in processing the request.
When a Recall request is placed, it will first appear in Requests Pending. When it becomes available for check-out at the Deliver to location, it moves to Items Available.
When a Retrieve from Shelf request is filled successfully, the item information, the Hold Shelf expire date, and the Deliver to location display in the Items Available box.
When a filled Retrieve from Shelf or Recalled item is sent to another location for checkout, it will display in Requests Pending with a Position 1 Status until the item is put On Hold at the checkout location. When the item is On Hold at the checkout location, it appears in Items Available.
Items delivered to eligible KU faculty and staff through the TripSaver service will display in the Items Checked Out section.
Status information for Retrieve from Shelf and TripSaver requests continues to appear in Request Information for 14 days before disappearing from the display.
Log in to My Account.