The University of Kansas Libraries
KU Libraries Diversity Committee's Minutes Archive
DIVCOM Meeting Notes Jan. 17, ‘08
Present: Michelle, Tammy, XiuFen, Jules
- There will be a Diversity Meeting event in Kansas City next month and several people indicated a desire to go. Information about travel and such would be forthcoming on email.
- Michelle and Shawn will send, via email, more elaboration on the ‘Talk to Your Co-worker’ idea to stimulate discussion.
- Michelle will attend the meeting/be our representative at the Bill M./Lars L. group (Consolidated Information Services Development Council).
- We will try to revive the movie/video event this semester, possibly for Feb. or March (first looking at our own collection).
- Jules will talk to Tami A. about possibly speaking about her Oral History project in March (women’s history month).
- Jules will send Michelle the collection of Winter Holiday information what was displayed at the party.