KU Libraries Home Page Search Bar
Instructions for exporting citations to EndNote from KU Libraries Home Page Search
1. Conduct your search and use the options along the left side of the screen to narrow search results.
2. When you have finished checking the articles for which you plan to download citations, click on e-Shelf at the top right-hand side of the screen.
3. Your items will appear in a shopping cart format.
4. Select the articles you want to export or click the top box to select all.
5. On the right, a drop-down box shows export options, choose Push to RIS (EndNote, Zotero) from this box and click Go. (Do not choose EndNote Web.)
6. Use UTF-8 encoding in the Import to Citation Manager box which will pop up next.In the next box, choose to Open with ResearchSoft Direct Export Software and click OK.