The University of Kansas Libraries
KU Libraries Support Staff
Home · Code · Guidelines · Membership · Minutes · Committees · SSEYA · Links
Classified Conference KU Libraries
Oct. 22, 2003
Present: Kevin Fussell, Denise Swartz, Mary Ann Baker, Mike Rusche, & Jeff McAdams
Next meeting of Jeff and Mike with Stella and Sandy will deal with the following
1. Time in/Time out system update and keypad info.
2. What’s going on with Spahr and Spencer?
3. Are there any concerns about the budget and will vacancies be filled?
Previous meeting of Jeff and Mike with Stella and Sandy dealt with the following
1. CEYA list turned in.
2. Discussion of KULSA’s past exploits.
· CCEB discussed what to do with KULSA now.
o Mary Ann will talk to Sandy about what is possible.
o Rep’s will contact constituents for their thoughts on CCEB.
3. Departmental organization charts are okay as long as they are given to Sandy for review.
· Mike will talk to Angie about this.
4. Inviting speakers to address the Classified Conference is okay as long as CCEB takes the names of VIP’s to KUHR for review.
Group Rep’s report:
1. Mike reported that Chantel resigned her position in Retrieval Services. The LAII is still vacant in ILL. The LAI in the SRT will be filled soon.
2. Kevin reported that Cataloging has formed a social committee for the organization of parties. Stella will give a presentation on the BARD on Oct. 30th in 419 Watson, open only to Cataloging.
· Jeff will ask Stella if she will present to all staff.
3. Denise reported that various elements of Group III are curious about the Time-in/Time-out thing.
4. Mary Ann is trying to get some cataloging in Spencer based on cards.
Committee reports from Mike:
1. No responses from committees based on invitations to report.
2. Mike will talk to Angie about CCPC meeting with SDC on cross-training.