Exporting Citations from AfricaBib to EndNote
AfricaBib is search-able as a database on its own, however, when you move to download an article or citation it will relocate you to Google Scholar. For this reason, it is necessary to set up Google Scholar for EndNote export before using AfricaBib.
1. Before conducting your first search, log in to the library and open Google Scholar (in a separate tab, if necessary) and click Settings in the upper right-hand corner of the Google Scholar home screen.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the Scholar Settings screen and, under the Bibliography manager heading, use the drop-down menu to select EndNote in the Show links to import citations into field (illustrated below), then click Save.
3. Now switch over to AfricaBib and conduct your search.
4. For a citation you wish to export, click Google Scholar.
5. Google Scholar will only export one citation at a time. Complete the export by simply clicking "Import into EndNote" from the blue options under each listing.