Exporting to EndNote from NASA ADS and ArXiv
Before you begin:
Exporting to EndNote form this database will produce a text file that can be manually imported to EndNote but requires several additional steps. Instructions for importing RIS-formatted text to EndNote can be found here.
If you only plan to export a few citations, it may be more expedient to find articles in this database but to export them using Google Scholar instead. (To do this most expediently, try working from Google Scholar in a second tab in your browser window. To enable exporting, be sure you are logged on to Google Scholar through the library home page rather than the open internet. You can find more instructions on exporting from Google Scholar here.) need to check this link and add the others
1. Conduct your search.
2. Choose one article and open it.
3. From the single article, click NASA ADS from the Download menu on the right.
4. In the next screen, click View record in ADSLabs.
5. In the next screen, click the Export box and then choose EndNote from the drop-down list of options.
6. Your output will look something like this below. Copy and paste this text into a Word or Notepad document and save it as a text (.txt) file. Continue to add to the file until you have collected all the references you want, then refer to the instructions located here to import the text file to EndNote.