An overview of exporting to EndNote from Readex databases
Readex databases offer different levels of export ability, summarized below:
- Serial Set Maps
Single or Multiple Citation, Text-based Export:
- African American Newspapers, 1827-1998
- America's Historical Newspapers - Kansas Newspapers
- World Newspaper Archive
(Follow the instructions below for multiple export, then see the instructions for importing EndNote-formatted text to EndNote.)
Single Citation Only, Automatic Export:
- American State Papers
- Early American Imprints, Series 1
- Early American Imprints, Series 2
- United States Congressional Serial Set
Single or Multiple Automatic Export
- Foreign Broadcast Information Service Daily Reports 1964-1996
Automatic Export Instructions
1. Conduct your search.
2. To export multiple citations, check the Add to My Collection box on the lower right of each listing. When finished, click View My Collection from the top.
3. In the next screen, click Export Citations. The citations will automatically export to EndNote.
4. To export single citations instead, simply open the citation you wish to export and click Export Citation from the top menu.