The University of Kansas Libraries
Instructions for exporting citations from Taylor and Francis Online to EndNote
- Conduct your search.
- You can download citations one-at-a-time from Taylor and Francis Online, but note that only those marked with a green Full Access box are available. Click on an article title to get started.
- In the next screen, scroll to the bottom of the listing and click Download Citation.
- In the Download Citation box click RIS (ProCite, Reference Manager) from the Choose Format options, then indicate, under Include, what information should be included in your EndNote listing. Finally, click Download Citations.
Some browsers may ask you to choose a helper application.
- Check Open with then click Browse.
- This will open a second box (the Choose Helper Application box). Select EndNote.
- Click OK to both boxes when finished.
- You can also check Do this automatically for files like this from now on, to save time in the future.
If citations fail to export, also check for pop-up blockers (which may appear as a banner notice along the top or bottom of your screen). Citation also will not export if you have a reference open in EndNote. (To be sure you do not have a reference open, in EndNote, click on All References.)