Circulation Business Office
Location, Hours, and Contact Information
Location: Watson Library, 3rd floor, adjacent to Service Desk
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday
Closed weekends and days Watson Library is closed.
Phone number: 785-864-4715
Mailing address: Circulation Business Office
Watson Library, Room 350
University of Kansas Libraries
1425 Jayhawk Blvd.
Lawrence, KS 66045-7594
Reasons to Contact the Circulation Business Office
- Ask questions about Library Notices including Item Available, Overdue, Fines and Fees, Recall, and Recall-Overdue Notices.
- Ask questions about library materials that have been declared lost and for which borrowers have been billed for replacement of the items.
- Ask questions about library policies and procedures.
- Make payments for library charges including overdue fines, lost item replacement costs, processing fees, and damage charges.
- Ask questions about KU Library Borrower Cards.
- Renew your KU Library Borrower Card.
- Ask questions about library privileges for visiting scholars.
- Ask questions about the OCLC Reciprocal Borrower's program.
Evenings and weekends, payments may be made and KU Library Borrower Cards may be renewed at Watson Library's 3rd floor Service Desk.
Please include this information in any phone or email message when contacting the Circulation Business Office:
- Email address
- Telephone number including the area code
- 8-digit library barcode number or the 7-digit student number
- Specific information regarding your inquiry about library policies and procedures or notices you have recieved