- Architecture.com / RIBA Library Online Catalog The online catalogue of the Royal Institute of British Architects includes an index to over 300 architectural periodicals held in the RIBA Library as well as the catalogue of the books, audio visual materials, photographs, drawings, and manuscripts acquired by the RIBA Library. It also has a biographical database of architects.
- Art and Archaeology Technical Abstracts Online A comprehensive database of more than 100,000 abstracts of literature related to the preservation and conservation of material cultural heritage. Provided by the Getty Conservation Institute, this resource is free for anyone with internet access. Users must register in order to access advanced search features, but quick, unrefined searches can be done without registering.
- Art Full Text Licensed for the KU staff, students and faculty; also available to anyone using a public workstation within the KU Libraries. Contains indexing and abstracting dating from 1984 for more than 600 periodicals and 13,000 dissertations on the subjects of art, architecture, urban planning, & design; journals are primarily but not exclusively English-language; full-text articles from over 300 journals dating from 1995; also indexes nearly 200,000 art reproductions that appear as illustrations for articles or advertisements. Can be combined with Art Index Retrospective to extend coverage to 1929.
- Art Index Retrospective Licensed for the KU staff, students and faculty; also available to anyone using a public workstation within the KU Libraries. Indexes articles and illustrations in the primary art, architecture and design periodicals from 1929-1984.
- ARTBibliographies Modern Licensed for the KU staff, students and faculty; also available to anyone using a public workstation within the KU Libraries. Abstracts of journal articles, books, essays, exhibition catalogs, dissertations, and exhibition reviews. Covers all aspects of modern and contemporary art, including performance art and installation works, video art, computer and electronic art, body art, graffiti, artists' books, theater arts, crafts, jewelry, illustration, and more, as well as the traditional fine arts of painting, printmaking, sculpture, and drawing.
- Avery Index Licensed for the KU staff, students and faculty; also available to anyone using a public workstation within the KU Libraries. Indexes more than 1000 periodicals published worldwide on archaeology, city planning, interior design, and historic preservation, as well as architecture.
- Bibliography of the History of Art A bi-lingual bibliographic database covering European and American visual arts from late antiquity to the present. Free web access is provided by the Getty Web site. This database indexes and abstracts art-related books, conference proceedings and dissertations, exhibition and dealers' catalogs, and periodical articles. BHA on the Getty Web site offers both basic and advanced search modules, and can be searched easily by subject, artist, author, article or journal title, and other elements. Note that the database search includes the International Bibliography of Art (IBA), covering the years 2008 and part of 2009. The Répertoire de la litterature de l'art (RILA), one of the predecessors of BHA, with records that cover 1975–1989, can also be searched here.
- Design and Applied Arts Index. Licensed for the KU staff, students and faculty; also available to anyone using a public workstation within the KU Libraries. An international index to design and crafts journals, containing over 150,000 records published from 1973-present.
- Photographers on Disk An international index of photographers, exhibitions, and collections. Based on the George Eastman House interactive catalog, an ongoing documentation project conducted by the Eastman House in Rochester, N.Y. Available as a stand-alone CD-ROM in the Art and Architecture Library, the disk may be checked out at the Circulation Desk for in-library use.