Instructions for Exporting Citations from Gale/Cengage Databases to EndNote
A sample search gives an overview of how to export to EndNote from some Gale databases including Academic OneFile, Expanded Academic ASAP, GeneralOneFile, Informe, InfoTrac Newsstand, LegalTrac, Literature Resource Center, Encyclopaedia Judaica and Gale Virtual Reference Library.
Begin by conducting your search
1. Click the Save button below any citation you would like to export.
2. In the upper right-hand corner, click the More icon to open further options.
3. Click the My Folder icon.
4. Next click the Citation Tools icon.
5. Finally, choose EndNote. (Ignore the Download button at the bottom.) You may get a pop-up box asking with what program you would like to open the citation. Be sure to open rather than save and to designate EndNote from the options. Mac users may have to designate EndNote twice.