The University of Kansas Libraries
Service Advisory: Renewals, TripSaver, Retrieve From Shelf & other services unavailable March 19-22
Posted March 16, 2012
The University of Kansas Libraries catalog is scheduled for maintenance and will be in read-only mode March 19-22. Several related library services will be unavailable during that time:
- Renew a Book/Online Renewals
- Retrieve from Shelf
- Annex Requests
- Ask KU Libraries to buy this book
- Get at Spencer
The following services will remain available for most of the upgrade; however, there may be periods when these services are not available – watch for further announcements:
- KU Libraries Website (www.lib.ku.edu)
- Library Catalog (Catalog: books & more) in read-only format
- Request Materials (WebRetrieve to request items and articles)
Circulation procedures during upgrade:
- All items will be checked out manually. See handout provided at time of checkout for additional information.
- KU Library Borrower Cards will be sold and renewed.
- Payments for library charges will be accepted with a copy of the Fines and Fees Billing email or paper notice.
Note: Account information (under "My Account") will be viewable, but cannot be updated during this time, so if you have recently checked out items in person or returned items, your listed information will be out of date.
We apologize for the inconvenience. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact us at the circulation desk at Anschutz (785-864-4928) or Watson (785-864-8983), or one of the service desks.