KU Libraries aims to support the campus research community by preserving data of enduring value, and creating an integrated environment where data may be optimally utilized; specifically to:
- Provide guidance and standard language or templates for data management plans
- Provide data storage, stewardship and access, and assistance with depositing appropriate data in KU ScholarWorks
- Provide direction on depositing your data into other data repositories.
- Consult on metadata and file formats, file naming and organization standards, citation, intellectual property and copyright
- Help identify appropriate external repositories or related campus services