The University of Kansas is committed to hiring the applicant whose talents will blend with and enrich our organization and community in new ways. We seek applicants whose strengths, experiences and potential combine to support and achieve the role of KU Libraries to provide research service and support to the university community. We expect employees to demonstrate initiative, exhibit curiosity, maintain a collaborative attitude, communicate effectively and remain flexible in a world of change.
Librarian, Support Staff and Administrative Positions
- Event's Coordinator closes March 15. Learn more and apply at https://employment.ku.edu/staff/11112BR
- Resident Librarian for Undergraduate Engagement closes June 1st. Learn more and apply at http://employment.ku.edu/academic/10958BR
- Special Collections Cataloging Coordinator. Application deadline is March 25, 2018. Review of applications begins March 5, 2018 and will be ongoing until the position is filled..
Learn more and apply at http://employment.ku.edu/academic/10924BR
To view current student hourly positions available at KU Libraries, visit the KU Employment site and select "Libraries" from the "Search by Department" drop-down menu.
Promotion & Tenure Information for Applicants of Faculty Positions
- Promotion & Tenure Procedures
- Criteria for Academic Ranks
- Provost's Office Faculty Development Website
Candidate Feedback Form
Please use this online form to provide feedback for candidates.
For more information, please contact:
Mike Broadwell, Executive Director of Administrative Services