Anschutz Library hosts many resources and services committed to student success. Research, writing and technology help services are all available in Anschutz. Check below for more information about the services offered in the building.
This welcoming environment offers unique opportunities for students to collaborate with their peers, study and research, and find support for their academic work. For facility requests, please contact Scott Cossel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 864-4599. For programming events, please contact Jill Becker email@example.com | 864-4661 and Scott Cossel firstname.lastname@example.org | 864-4599.
- Check out Writing Center hours.
- Learn more about consultations with an expert from the Writing Center.
- Browse the Writing Center's writing guides.
- See FAQs about the KU Writing Center.
Research and information
- Ask-a-Librarian: We're here to help!
- Search articles and databases.
- Find subject and course guides.
- Access citation management tools.
The open computer areas on the 3rd and 4th floors of Anschutz house more than 100 workstations (check availability). These include multiple scanning workstations (with Adobe Design Premium), specialized workstations with assistive technology and accessible furniture, as well as express print and quick access stations.
- Learn more about printing, scanning and copying at the Libraries.
- Find tech help at KU IT's Knowledge Base.
- Sign up for a technology workshop.
- Find everything you want to know about software at KU.
- Read our Internet Use Policy.
Come visit us at the 3rd floor circulation desk in Anschutz to inquire about technology available for check-out at the Learning Studio.
Laptops are available for use in the library building or for extended, out of building check-out.
Headphones and voice recorders
These are also available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- TI-83 (3 available)
- TI-86 (1 available)
- TI-89 (3 available)
- TI-30x (1 available)
- Casio fx-115 (1 available)
- Casio fx-260 (1 available)
Learn more about group and individual study areas.
View a floormap of Anschutz to locate group study rooms and quiet zones.
Tutoring groups: Space for formal tutoring groups is located on the 4th floor of the Learning Studio. These spaces are scheduled by Tutoring Services (part of the Academic Achievement and Access Center) for tutoring sessions. Reservations are posted outside each space. When not in use, these are available on a first-come, first serve basis for all Anschutz users. Learn more or sign up for a tutoring group.