Asking Questions about KU Libraries Policies and Procedures
Your questions about Library Policies and Procedures of the University of Kansas Libraries may be directed to:
- The Ask a Librarian service.
- The Circulation Business Office.
- Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- By mail to: Circulation Business Office, University of Kansas Libraries, 1425 Jayhawk Blvd., Lawrence, KS 66045-4715
- The circulation specialists on duty at library service desks.
- Interlibrary Loan policy and procedure questions may be sent via email to email@example.com or by calling (785) 864-3960.
Please include this information in any message:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your telephone number including the area code
- Your 8-digit library barcode number (6- or 7-digit student number also acceptable)
- Specific information regarding your inquiry about library policies and procedures
If you need additional assistance with questions and concerns about Library Policies and Procedures, contact one of the following:
Service Policy Coordinator, Watson Library Service Desk
Director of Public Operations
Resource Sharing Manager
Resource Sharing Librarian
Assistant Dean of Content and Access Services