Pay Library Charges Online
KU students, faculty, staff, and affiliates may pay library charges online following these instructions.
Please note: if your online attempt to pay charges does not seem to be working, please try another browser such as Firefox or Safari.
- Go to the myKU Portal
- Log in with your KU Online ID and Password
- Within the Academics list, select Library Account and Resources.
- Click Fines and Fees to see Balance Due and to review and pay individual charges
- You will be limited to paying 7 individual charges at one time
- Click individual items to Add to Cart
- Scroll down, if necessary, to review individual items and to click Add Selections & Review Total; review selection
- To pay for selected items, click Proceed to Check Out
- Scroll down to enter Credit Card information; payer must enter:
- Cardholder's name
- Credit card information (Master Card, Visa, Discover, and American Express)
- Billing address information
- Contact information (email address)
- Click Continue
- To submit payment, click Confirm
- Please print and retain the Payment Receipt that appears with the confirmation number and list of charges paid; you will need this receipt for any follow-up interactions with the library regarding your payments.
- Upon completion of the payment process, a Transaction Notification is sent to the email address entered along with the credit card information. The email notification includes the confirmation number, but not the list of charges paid.
- If you have more than seven individual charges to pay:
- Click Back to Select Fines and Fees
- Deselect the charges previously entered
- Select a new set of charges to pay
- Repeat the steps to enter payment information
- Your online payments will be recorded in the library system within three business days. Once entered in the library system, the update will be reflected in myKU's Library Account and Resources and the library's My Account information. Login with the KU Online ID and Password is required to view information.