Pay Library Charges Online
KU students, faculty, staff, and affiliates may pay library charges online following these instructions.
Please note: if your online attempt to pay charges does not seem to be working, please try another browser, preferably Firefox.
- Go to the myKU Portal.
- Log in with your KU Online ID and Password.
- Within the Academics list, select Library Account and Resources.
- Click Fines and Fees to see Balance Due and to review and pay individual charges
- Click individual items to Add to Cart
- Scroll down, if necessary, to review individual items and to click Add Selections & Review Total; review selection
- To pay for selected items, click Proceed to Check Out
- You will be redirected to an external payment service to enter credit card information. Payer must enter:
- Cardholder's name
- Credit card information for Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express
- Postal mailing address and email address
- Click Continue
- Confirm payment information and click Continue
- If payment is successful, a thank you with a receipt will appear. Click the Print button to make a paper copy of the receipt.
- Please print and retain the Receipt that appears with the System Tracking ID number; you will need this receipt for any follow-up interactions with the library regarding your payments.
- In order to sign out, click Successful, Go back to myKU Portal; this returns you to myKU where you can then sign out.
- Upon completion of the payment process, a KU Libraries payment notice is delivered to the email address entered during the payment process. The email notification includes the Confirmation Number (called the System Tracking Number in the online receipt) and the total paid without a list of individual charges.
- Your online payments will be recorded in the library system within three business days. Once entered in the library system, the update will be reflected in myKU's Library Account and Resources and the library's My Account information. Login with the KU Online ID and Password is required to view information.
- Questions regarding your online payments may be directed to the Circulation Business Specialist with an email message to email@example.com. Please have your payment Receipt available in order to provide the Confirmation/System Tracking Number.