Selected essays, bibliographies, & sample collection
These selected essays are provided to help contestants get a general idea of what the judges are looking for in a winning entry, and may not be copied. Please follow all rules and guidelines to ensure your entry receives full consideration.
Graduate Division Sample Essays/Bibliographies
- Elizabeth Wenger, 2019 1st Place Winner (pdf)
- Paul Schwennesen, 2018 1st Place Winner (pdf)
- Megan Jones, 2016 1st Place Winner (pdf)
Undergraduate Division Sample Essays/Bibliographies
- Alex Houston, 2018 1st Place Winner (pdf)
- Alyssa Denneler, 2015 1st Place Winner (pdf)
- Daniel O'Keefe, 2015 2nd Place Winner (pdf)
National Collegiate Book Collecting Contest Winning Essays/Bibliographies
- Paul Schwennesen, 2018 2nd Place Nationals Winner (pdf)
- Megan Jones, 2016 2nd Place Nationals Winner (pdf)
This example collection by Haseop Shin was the 2nd place winner in the 2019 contest.
Need additional help or have other questions?
Please feel free to contact Samantha Bishop Simmons at email@example.com.