Archival coverage includes the last 4 years to the present. For older issues of the Wall Street Journal:
- Wall Street Journal (Proquest Access) (1984 to 24 hours ago)
- Wall Street Journal (historical) (1889 to 17 years ago)
How to register for access to The Wall Street Journal
- Visit the University of Kansas’ access page.
- You will be directed to KU’s Single Sign-On. Log in to your KU Account.
- You will be redirected to WSJ.com. Complete the registration fields using your KU email address to create your account.
- The email address and password you create will become your login credentials; please DO NOT use your KU credentials to create your account.
Once you’ve registered, you can access Wall Street Journal content via the web, as well as via apps for smartphones and tablets.
If you are a student, your account will stay active until your graduation date. Faculty and staff will need to refresh their membership annually to confirm they are still affiliated with KU.
If you already have a personal paid subscription, you can call 1-800-JOURNAL (1-800-568-7625) to cancel your individual subscription and switch to the membership through KU; you will be refunded the remaining balance. Once canceled, you can then activate your KU membership.
This resource is supported through collaborative efforts between the KU Libraries and the School of Business.